SCGB2A1 antibody (Secretoglobin, Family 2A, Member 1) (AA 41-95) (Cy5.5) Primary Antibody
- Target See all SCGB2A1 Antibodies
- AA 41-95
- This SCGB2A1 antibody is conjugated to Cy5.5
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Horse, Human, Rat
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Mammaglobin B
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Mammaglobin B (SCGB2A1 Products)
- LPHC, LPNC, MGB2, UGB3, Psbp1, secretoglobin family 2A member 1, secretoglobin, family 2A, member 1, SCGB2A1, Scgb2a1
Mammaglobin B may bind androgens and other steroids, it may also bind estramustine, a chemotherapeutic agent used for prostate cancer. It may be under transcriptional regulation of steroid hormones.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: Lipophilin C, LPHC, Mammaglobin 2, MGB2, MGC71973, SCGB2A1, Secretoglobin family 2A member 1, UGB3, LPNC, Lacryglobin
- Gene ID