Gephyrin antibody (AA 360-460) (Biotin)
- Target See all Gephyrin (GPHN) Antibodies
- Gephyrin (GPHN)
- AA 360-460
- This Gephyrin antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- >95%, Protein G purified
- Recombinant Human Gephyrin protein (360-460AA)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
Preservative: 0.03 % Proclin 300
Constituents: 50 % Glycerol, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Upon receipt, store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze.
- Gephyrin (GPHN)
- Alternative Name
- GPHN (GPHN Products)
- 5730552E08Rik antibody, AI662856 antibody, BC027112 antibody, C230040D23 antibody, GPH antibody, GPHRYN antibody, geph antibody, Geph antibody, GPHN antibody, GEPH antibody, HKPX1 antibody, gpgb1 antibody, DKFZp459M0825 antibody, gephyrin antibody, gephyrin L homeolog antibody, gephyrin a antibody, Gphn antibody, GPHN antibody, gphn.L antibody, gphna antibody, PTRG_08978 antibody, VDBG_00775 antibody, Tsp_03043 antibody, gphn antibody
Background: Microtubule-associated protein involved in membrane protein-cytoskeleton interactions. It is thought to anchor the inhibitory glycine receptor (GLYR) to subsynaptic microtubules. Catalyzes two steps in the biosynthesis of the molybdenum cofactor. In the first step, molybdopterin is adenylated. Subsequently, molybdate is inserted into adenylated molybdopterin and AMP is released.
Aliases: Domain E antibody, Domain G antibody, GEPH antibody, GEPH_HUMAN antibody, GPH antibody, GPHN antibody, GPHRYN antibody, KIAA1385 antibody, Molybdopterin molybdenumtransferase antibody, MPT adenylyltransferase antibody, MPT Mo-transferase antibody
- Synaptic Membrane, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development