Hepsin antibody (HPN) (AA 311-417) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Hepsin (HPN)
- AA 311-417
- This Hepsin antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Cow, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Hepsin
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Hepsin (HPN)
- Alternative Name
- Hepsin (HPN Antibody Abstract)
- TMPRSS1, Hlb320, hepsin, si:dkey-33i11.3, HPN, si:dkey-33i11.3, Hpn
This gene encodes a type II transmembrane serine protease. The encoded protein has an extracellular region that consists of two domains, a catalytic serine protease domain and a non-catalytic scavenger receptor cysteine-rich domain. This protein may be involved in diverse cellular functions including blood coagulation, maintenance of cell morphology and the growth and progression of certain cancers, particularly prostate cancer. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: HEPS, HEPS_HUMAN, Hepsin, HPN, Serine protease hepsin, Serine protease hepsin catalytic chain, Serine protease hepsin non catalytic chain, TMPRSS 1, TMPRSS1, Transmembrane protease serine 1.
- Gene ID
- Regulation of Hormone Metabolic Process, Sensory Perception of Sound