PDGFA antibody (Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha Polypeptide) (AA 125-170) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- AA 125-170
- Human, Mouse
- This PDGFA antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Rabbit, Rat
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDGF-A
anti-Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha Polypeptide (PDGFA) (AA 125-170) antibody Primary Antibody
PDGFA Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha Polypeptide (PDGFA) (AA 161-241) antibody Primary Antibody
PDGFA Reactivity: Mouse ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- PDGF A (PDGFA Antibody Abstract)
- PDGF-A, PDGF1, pdgfa, pdgfa-2, zgc:100777, pdgf, pdgf1, pdgf-a, AA409063, CD142, Cf-3, Cf3, TF, PDGFACP, wu:fc32c12, zgc:153249, platelet derived growth factor subunit A, platelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptide a, coagulation factor III, platelet derived growth factor, alpha, platelet derived growth factor subunit A S homeolog, platelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptide b, PDGFA, pdgfaa, pdgfa, F3, Pdgfa, pdgfa.S, pdgfab
Growth factor that plays an essential role in the regulation of embryonic development, cell proliferation, cell migration, survival and chemotaxis. Potent mitogen for cells of mesenchymal origin. Required for normal lung alveolar septum formation during embryogenesis, normal development of the gastrointestinal tract, normal development of Leydig cells and spermatogenesis. Required for normal oligodendrocyte development and normal myelination in the spinal cord and cerebellum. Plays an important role in wound healing. Signaling is modulated by the formation of heterodimers with PDGFB (By similarity).
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: PDGF1, PDGF-A, Platelet-derived growth factor subunit A, PDGF subunit A, PDGF-1, Platelet-derived growth factor A chain, Platelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptide, PDGFA
- Gene ID
- RTK Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Smooth Muscle Cell Migration, Platelet-derived growth Factor Receptor Signaling