VEGFC antibody (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor C) (AA 345-390) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This VEGFC antibody is conjugated to HRP
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse VEGF-C
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Vegf-C (VEGFC Antibody Abstract)
- VEGFC, vegf-c, xvegf-c, Flt4-L, VRP, AW228853, VEGF-C, vascular endothelial growth factor c, vascular endothelial growth factor C, vascular endothelial growth factor C S homeolog, vegfc, VEGFC, vegfc.S, Vegfc
Growth factor active in angiogenesis, and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration and also has effects on the permeability of blood vessels. May function in angiogenesis of the venous and lymphatic vascular systems during embryogenesis, and also in the maintenance of differentiated lymphatic endothelium in adults. Binds and activates VEGFR-2 (KDR/FLK1) and VEGFR-3 (FLT4) receptors.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: VEGF-C, AW228853, Vascular endothelial growth factor C, Flt4 ligand, Flt4-L, Vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein, VRP, Vegfc
- Gene ID
- RTK Signaling, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2