Granulysin (GNLY) antibody Primary Antibody
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GNLY/NKG5
- Alternative Name
- Gnly/Nkg5 (GNLY Antibody Abstract)
Antimicrobial protein that kills intracellular pathogens. Active against a broad range of microbes, including Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, fungi, and parasites. Kills Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: LAG2, NKG5, LAG-2, D2S69E, TLA519, Granulysin, Lymphokine LAG-2, Protein NKG5, T-cell activation protein 519, GNLY
- Gene ID
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months