LUM antibody (Lumican) (AA 61-160) (Cy5.5) Primary Antibody
- AA 61-160
- Human, Rat
- This LUM antibody is conjugated to Cy5.5
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Cow, Horse, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Lumican
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Lumican (LUM Antibody Abstract)
- MGC64527, zgc:86661, ldc, slrr2d, DKFZp468L1116, LDC, SLRR2D, Ldc, lumican, lumican L homeolog, LUM, lum.L, lum, CpipJ_CPIJ010209, Lum
Present in the extracellular matrix of human articular cartilage at all ages, although its abundance is far greater in the adult. In the adult cartilage lumican exists predominantly in a glycoprotein form lacking keratan sulfate, whereas the juvenile form of the molecule is a proteoglycan.
Subcellular location: Secreted, Extracellular matrix
Synonyms: Keratan sulfate proteoglycan lumican, KSPG lumican, LDC, LUM, LUM_HUMAN, Lumican, Lumican precursor, lumican proteoglycan, SLRR2D.
- Gene ID
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process