DPYSL2 antibody (Dihydropyrimidinase-Like 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This DPYSL2 antibody is un-conjugated
Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects endogenous levels of total DPYSL2 protein.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
Species reactivity (expected):Mouse and Rat.
Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Immunoaffinity Chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated Remarks: Antigen Modification: C-Terminus
anti-Dihydropyrimidinase-Like 2 (DPYSL2) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
DPYSL2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+), pH 7.4 containing 150 mM Sodium Chloride, 0.02 % Sodium Azide and 50 % Glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- DPYSL2 / CRMP2 (DPYSL2 Antibody Abstract)
- CRMP-2, CRMP2, DHPRP2, DRP-2, DRP2, N2A3, ULIP-2, ULIP2, TOAD-64, crmp2, dhprp2, drp-2, drp2, unc-33, unc33, dpysl2, CRMP 2, PCRMP 2, PCRMP-2, PCRMP2, PfCRMP 2, PfCRMP-2, AI851130, Crmp2, Musunc33, Ulip2, CRMP2A, dihydropyrimidinase like 2, dihydropyrimidinase-like 2, dihydropyrimidinase like 2 L homeolog, dihydropyrimidinase-like 2b, cysteine repeat modular protein 2, putative, DPYSL2, dpysl2.L, dpysl2b, PfCRMP2, dpysl2, Dpysl2
- DRP-2, also known as Collapsin Response Mediator Protein-2 (CRMP-2), is expressed at high levels in the developing nervous system and plays a critical role in axonal outgrowth by specifying axon/dendrite fate and establishing neuronal polarity. CRMP-2 enhances axon elongation and branching by binding to tubulin heterodimers to promote microtubule assembly. GSK-3b inactivates CRMP-2 by phosphorylating it at Thr514. CRMP-2 is primed following phosphorylation at Ser522 by CDK5 and at Thr518 by GSK-3b. Phosphorylation of CRMP-2, which decreases tubulin binding ability, can be inhibited by NT-3 and BDNF through the PI3 kinase/Akt pathway. CRMP-2 also mediates semaphorin-induced growth cone collapse. Hyperphosphorylation of CRMP-2 and is found in Alzheimer disease plaques with concurrent elevated GSK-3b activity in these patients.Synonyms: Collapsin response mediator protein 2, DRP-2, Dihydropyrimidinase-related protein 2, N2A3
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Regulation of Cell Size