FYN antibody (FYN Oncogene Related To SRC, FGR, YES) Primary Antibody
FYN Reactivity: Human FACS, IF, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 2A10
Catalog No. ABIN865401
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 12 to 14 Business Days
- This FYN antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Ascitic fluid
- Purified recombinant fragment of human FYN expressed in E. Coli.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1/500 - 1/2000, IHC: 1/200 - 1/1000, IF: 1/200-1/1000, FC: 1/200-1/400, ELISA: Propose dilution 1/10000.
- For Research Use only
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Alternative Name
- FYN (FYN Antibody Abstract)
- This gene is a member of the protein-tyrosine kinase oncogene family. It encodes a membrane-associated tyrosine kinase that has been implicated in the control of cell growth. The protein associates with the p85 subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and interacts with the fyn-binding protein. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms exist. Synonyms: SLK, SYN, MGC45350
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- JAK-STAT Signaling, TCR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Feeding Behaviour, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, Activated T Cell Proliferation, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling
You are here: