CNTN3 antibody (Contactin 3 (Plasmacytoma Associated)) (AA 301-400) (Alexa Fluor 350) Primary Antibody
- AA 301-400
- This CNTN3 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 350
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Chicken, Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Contactin 3
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Contactin 3 (CNTN3 Antibody Abstract)
- Pang, BIG-1, PANG, PCS, contactin 3, CNTN3, Cntn3
Contactins mediate cell surface interactions during nervous system development. Has some neurite outgrowth-promoting activity (By similarity).
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: PCS, PANG, BIG-1, Contactin-3, Brain-derived immunoglobulin superfamily protein 1, Plasmacytoma-associated neuronal glycoprotein, CNTN3, KIAA1496
- Gene ID