NAIP antibody (NLR Family, Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein) (AA 1151-1250) (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- AA 1151-1250
- This NAIP antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NAIP
anti-NLR Family, Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein (NAIP) (AA 1151-1250) antibody Primary Antibody
NAIP Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- NAIP (NAIP Antibody Abstract)
- BIRC1, NLRB1, psiNAIP, AV364616, Birc1a, D13Lsd1, Naip, Naip-rs1, NLR family apoptosis inhibitory protein, NLR family, apoptosis inhibitory protein 1, NAIP, Naip1
Prevents motor-neuron apoptosis induced by a variety of signals. Possible role in the prevention of spinal muscular atrophy that seems to be caused by inappropriate persistence of motor-neuron apoptosis: mutated or deleted forms of NAIP have been found in individuals with severe spinal muscular atrophy.
Subcellular location: Nucleus, Secreted, Cell membrane, Extracellular matrix
Synonyms: Baculoviral IAP repeat containing 1, Baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 1, BIRC 1, BIRC1, BIRC1_HUMAN, Birc1a, NAIP, Naip1, Neuronal apoptosis inhibitory protein, NLR family apoptosis inhibitory protein, NLR family BIR domain containing 1, NLRB 1, NLRB1, Nucleotide binding oligomerization domain leucine rich repeat and BIR domain containing 1, Psi neuronal apoptosis inhibitory protein, psiNAIP, Similar to occludin.
- Gene ID
- Apoptosis, Inflammasome