Myeloid/lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax Homolog, Drosophila), Translocated To, 3 (MLLT3) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MLLT3 Reactivity: Cow, Human, Mouse, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN927717
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Human, Mouse, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Cow (Bovine), Zebrafish (Brachydanio rerio), Frog
- MLLT3 antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of MLLT3 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
MLLT3 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-5761, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this MLLT3 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- MLLT3 (MLLT3 Antibody Abstract)
- MLLT3 is a regulator of early erythroid and megakaryocytic cell fate in the human system. Expression of MLLT3 in human CD34+ cells induces acute myeloid, lymphoid, or mixed-lineage leukemia in immunodeficient mice. Synonyms: Polyclonal MLLT3 antibody, Anti-MLLT3 antibody, myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia, trithorax homolog, Drosophila, translocated to, 3 antibody, AF9 antibody, FLJ2035 antibody, YEATS3 antibody.
You are here: