IL5 antibody (Interleukin 5) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
IL5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN928720
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse
- This IL5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine)
- Il5 antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of Il5 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
Il5 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-5926, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this Il5 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- Il5 (IL5 Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that acts as a growth and differentiation factor for both B cells and eosinophils. This cytokine is a main regulator of eosinopoiesis, eosinophil maturation and activation. The elevated production of this cytokine is reported to be related to asthma or hypereosinophilic syndromes. The receptor of this cytokine is a heterodimer, whose beta subunit is shared with the receptors for interleukine 3 (IL3) and colony stimulating factor 2 (CSF2/GM-CSF). Synonyms: Polyclonal Il5 antibody, Anti-Il5 antibody, interleukin 5 antibody, Il-5 antibody.
- JAK-STAT Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Feeding Behaviour
You are here: