CD11b antibody (Integrin alpha M) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- CD11b (ITGAM)
- This CD11b antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
The antibody MEM-174 recognizes CD11b antigen (Mac-1 alpha), a 165-170 kDa type I transmembrane protein mainly expressed on monocytes, granulocytes and NK-cells. The CD11b mediates neutrophil and monocyte interactions with stimulated endothelium.
HLDA VI, WS Code BP 310
HLDA VI, WS Code M 18
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Human granulocytes
- Application Notes
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 20 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (2 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Hasan, Osickova, Bumba, Novák, Sebo, Osicka: "Interaction of Bordetella adenylate cyclase toxin with complement receptor 3 involves multivalent glycan binding." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 589, Issue 3, pp. 374-9, 2015 (PubMed).
Drbal, Moertelmaier, Holzhauser, Muhammad, Fuertbauer, Howorka, Hinterberger, Stockinger, Schütz: "Single-molecule microscopy reveals heterogeneous dynamics of lipid raft components upon TCR engagement." in: International immunology, Vol. 19, Issue 5, pp. 675-84, 2007 (PubMed).
- Hasan, Osickova, Bumba, Novák, Sebo, Osicka: "Interaction of Bordetella adenylate cyclase toxin with complement receptor 3 involves multivalent glycan binding." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 589, Issue 3, pp. 374-9, 2015 (PubMed).
- CD11b (ITGAM)
- Alternative Name
- CD11b (ITGAM Antibody Abstract)
- CD11b/CD18, CR3, CR3A, Cd11b, F730045J24Rik, Ly-40, MAC1, Mac-1, Mac-1a, CD11B, MAC-1, MAC1A, MO1A, SLEB6, C3bi, integrin subunit alpha M, integrin alpha M, integrin, alpha M (complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit), integrin alpha-M, ITGAM, Itgam, LOC100351865
- CD11b (integrin alphaM subunit) is a 165-170 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that non-covalently associates with integrin beta2 subunit (CD18), expression of the CD11b chain on the cell surface requires the presence of the CD18 antigen. CD11b/CD18 integrin (Mac-1, CR3) is highly expressed on NK cells, neutrophils, monocytes and less on macrophages. CD11b/CD18 integrin is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes, facilitating their diapedesis, as well as it mediates the uptake of complement coated particles, serving as a receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component.
- Apoptosis, Activation of Innate immune Response, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades, Activated T Cell Proliferation