BMPR1B antibody (Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor, Type IB) (AA 141-168) Primary Antibody
BMPR1B Reactivity: Human EIA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN951454
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 141-168, Middle Region
- This BMPR1B antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to CDw293.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 141-168 amino acids from the Central region of human BMPR1B
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- CDw293 / BMPR1B (BMPR1B Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a member of the bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) receptor family of transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. The ligands of this receptor are BMPs, which are members of the TGF-beta superfamily. BMPs are involved in endochondral bone formation and embryogenesis. These proteins transduce their signals through the formation of heteromeric complexes of 2 different types of serine (threonine) kinase receptors: type I receptors of about 50-55 kD and type II receptors of about 70-80 kD. Type II receptors bind ligands in the absence of type I receptors, but they require their respective type I receptors for signaling, whereas type I receptors require their respective type II receptors for ligand binding. Mutations in this gene have been associated with primary pulmonary hypertension.Synonyms: ALK6, Bone morphogenetic protein receptor type-1B
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: