FHOD1 antibody (Formin Homology 2 Domain Containing 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
FHOD1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN952320
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 984-1013
- Human, Mouse
- This FHOD1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects FHOD1 at C-Term.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human, Mouse
- Purified through a protein A column; followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated - corresponding to the C-terminal region (between 984-1013aa) of human FHOD1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- FHOD1 (FHOD1 Antibody Abstract)
- The FHOD1 gene encodes a protein which is a member of the formin/diaphanous family of proteins. The gene is ubiquitously expressed but is found in abundance in the spleen. The encoded protein has sequence homology to diaphanous and formin proteins within the Formin Homology (FH)1 and FH2 domains. It also contains a coiled-coil domain, a collagen-like domain, two nuclear localization signals, and several potential PKC and PKA phosphorylation sites. It is a predominantly cytoplasmic protein and is expressed in a variety of human cell lines.Synonyms: FH1/FH2 domain-containing protein 1, FHOS, FHOS1, Formin homolog overexpressed in spleen 1, Formin homology 2 domain-containing protein 1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: