NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 alpha Subcomplex, Assembly Factor 1 (NDUFAF1) (AA 250-280), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NDUFAF1 Reactivity: Human EIA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN953630
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 250-280, C-Term
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human NDUFAF1 (C-term).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- conjugated synthetic peptide between 250-280 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NDUFAF1
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- NDUFAF1 (NDUFAF1 Antibody Abstract)
- The NDUFAF1 gene encodes the human homolog of a Neurospora crassa Cia30 protein involved in the assembly of complex.Synonyms: CGI-65, CIA30, Complex I intermediate-associated protein 30, mitochondrial, mitochondrial NDUFAF1
- Molecular Weight
- 37764 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: