Protein G Magnetic Beads
- Target See all Protein G products
- Protein G
- Purification (Purif), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Affinity Chromatography (AC)
- Protein G MagBeads are ideal for small-scale antibody purification and immunoprecipitation of proteins, protein complexes or other antigens.
- Protein G MagBeads are superparamagnetic beads of average 40 μm in diameter, covalently coated with recombinant The Protein G MagBeads have a binding capacity of more than 10 mg Goat IgG per 1 ml settled beads (e.g. 4 ml 25% slurry).
- Bead Ligand
- Protein G
- Bead Matrix
- Magnetic particles
- Bead Size
- 40 µm
- For Research Use only
- The beads are supplied as 25% slurry in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, containing 20% ethanol. 0.5 ml settled Beads (2 ml 25% slurry)
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C, do NOT freeze.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Inhibition of C-terminal binding protein attenuates transcription factor 4 signaling to selectively target colon cancer stem cells." in: Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.), Vol. 13, Issue 22, pp. 3506-18, (2015) (PubMed).
: "High proportion of patients with end-stage heart failure regardless of aetiology demonstrates anti-cardiac antibody deposition in failing myocardium: humoral activation, a potential contributor of ..." in: European heart journal, Vol. 35, Issue 16, pp. 1061-8, (2014) (PubMed).
: "AKAP3 synthesis is mediated by RNA binding proteins and PKA signaling during mouse spermiogenesis." in: Biology of reproduction, Vol. 90, Issue 6, pp. 119, (2014) (PubMed).
: "ERAP1-ERAP2 dimerization increases peptide-trimming efficiency." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 193, Issue 2, pp. 901-8, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Improved capillary electrophoresis method for the analysis of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin in human serum, avoiding interference by complement C3." in: Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis, Vol. 76, pp. 81-6, (2013) (PubMed).
: "ERK2-mediated phosphorylation of transcriptional coactivator binding protein PIMT/NCoA6IP at Ser298 augments hepatic gluconeogenesis." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 8, Issue 12, pp. e83787, (2013) (PubMed).
: "The progeny of Arabidopsis thaliana plants exposed to salt exhibit changes in DNA methylation, histone modifications and gene expression." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 7, Issue 1, pp. e30515, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Loss of tumor suppressor NF1 activates HSF1 to promote carcinogenesis." in: The Journal of clinical investigation, Vol. 122, Issue 10, pp. 3742-54, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Drosophila glycoprotein 93 Is an ortholog of mammalian heat shock protein gp96 (grp94, HSP90b1, HSPC4) and retains disulfide bond-independent chaperone function for TLRs and integrins." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 183, Issue 8, pp. 5121-8, (2009) (PubMed).
- Inhibition of C-terminal binding protein attenuates transcription factor 4 signaling to selectively target colon cancer stem cells." in: Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.), Vol. 13, Issue 22, pp. 3506-18, (2015) (PubMed).
- Protein G
- Protein G Products
- Protein G, a bacterial cell wall protein isolated from group G Streptococci, binds to mammalian IgGs mainly through Fc regions. Native Protein G has three IgG binding domains and also the sites for albumin and cell-surface binding. Albumin and cell-surface binding domains have been eliminated from recombinant Protein G to reduce nonspecific binding. Protein G has greater affinity than Protein A for most mammalian IgGs, especially for certain subclasses including human IgG3, mouse IgG1 and rat IgG2a. Unlike Protein A, Protein G does not bind to human IgM, IgD and IgA.