Inter-alpha Globulin Inhibitor H2 Polypeptide (ITIH2) (AA 1-50) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-50
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This ITIH2 protein is labelled with His tag.
- LHYQEVKWRK LGSYEHRLHL KPGRLAKHEL EVFNGYFVHF PAPENMIPIG
- Bos taurus (Bovine)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Inter-alpha Globulin Inhibitor H2 Polypeptide (ITIH2) (AA 55-702) protein (His tag) Protein
ITIH2 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInter-alpha Globulin Inhibitor H2 Polypeptide (ITIH2) (AA 55-702) protein (His tag) Protein
ITIH2 Origin: Mouse Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInter-alpha Globulin Inhibitor H2 Polypeptide (ITIH2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
ITIH2 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- AI747202, Intin2, Itih-2, H2P, SHAP, ITI-HC2, inter-alpha trypsin inhibitor, heavy chain 2, inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor heavy chain 2, Itih2, ITIH2
- Recommended name: Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor heavy chain H2.
Short name= ITI heavy chain H2.
Short name= ITI-HC2.
Short name= Inter-alpha-inhibitor heavy chain 2
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process