Hydroxysteroid (11-Beta) Dehydrogenase 2 (HSD11B2) (AA 1-400) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-400
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- MERWPWPSGG AWLLVAARAL LQLLRSDLRL GRPLLAALAL LAALDWLCQR LLPPPAALVV LAGAGWIALS RLARPPRLPV ATRAVLITGC DTGFGKETAK KLDAMGFTVL ATVLDLNGPG ALELRARCSP RLKLLQMDLT KPEDISRVLE ITKAHTASTG LWGLVNNAGL NMVVADVELS PVVTFRECME VNFFGALELT KGLLPLLRHS RGRIVTVGSP AGDMPYPCLA AYGTSKAAIA LLMDTFSCEL LPWGIKVSII QPGCFKTEAV TNVNLWEKRK QLLLANLPRE LLQAYGEDYI EHLHGQFLNS LRMALPDLSP VVDAIIDALL AAQPRSRYYT GRGLGLMYFI HHYLPGGLRR RFLQNFFISH LLPRALRPGQ PGPVHDTTQD PNPSPTVSAL
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
- Protein Name
- Recommended name: Corticosteroid 11-beta-dehydrogenase isozyme 2.
Alternative name(s): 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2.
Short name= 11-DH2.
Short name= 11-beta-HSD2 NAD-dependent 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase
- Steroid Hormone Biosynthesis, Regulation of Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure by Hormones
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.