NEK7 Protein (NEK7) (AA 1-302) (His tag)
- Target See all NEK7 Proteins
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-302
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This NEK7 protein is labelled with His tag.
- MDEQPQGMQG PPVPQFQPQK ALRPDMGYNT LANFRIEKKI GRGQFSEVYR ASCLLDGVPV ALKKVQIFDL MDAKARADCI KEIDLLKQLN HPNVIKYYAS FIEDNELNIV LELADAGDLS RMIKHFKKQK RLIPERTVWK YFVQLCSALD HMHSRRVMHR DIKPANVFIT ATGVVKLGDL GLGRFFSSKT TAAHSLVGTP YYMSPERIHE NGYNFKSDIW SLGCLLYEMA ALQSPFYGDK MNLYSLCKKI EQCDYPPLPS DHYSEELRQL VNICINPDPE KRPDIAYVYD VAKRMHACTA SS
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
NEK7 (NEK7) (AA 1-302) protein (His-GST)
NEK7 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant Func, SDSNEK7 (NEK7) (AA 1-302) protein (His tag)
NEK7 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant Greater than 95 % by SDS-PAGE gel analyses ELISA, WBNEK7 (NEK7) (AA 1-302) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade NEK7 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBNEK7 (NEK7) (AA 1-302) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade NEK7 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBNEK7 (NEK7) (AA 1-302) protein (GST tag)
NEK7 Origin: Human Host: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBNEK7 (NEK7) (AA 1-100) protein (GST tag)
NEK7 Origin: Human Host: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBNEK7 (NEK7) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
NEK7 Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDNEK7 (NEK7) (Active) protein (GST tag)
NEK7 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant 70 % - 90 % Func Active
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Alternative Name
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase Nek7 (Nek7) (NEK7 Products)
- 2810460C19Rik Protein, AU020186 Protein, wu:fj68f02 Protein, zgc:100962 Protein, zgc:92175 Protein, AtNek7 Protein, NIMA-related kinase 7 Protein, NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related expressed kinase 7 Protein, NIMA-related kinase 7 Protein, NIMA related kinase 7 Protein, NIMA-related kinase 7 S homeolog Protein, Nek7 Protein, nek7 Protein, NEK7 Protein, nek7.S Protein
Recommended name: Serine/threonine-protein kinase Nek7.
Alternative name(s): Never in mitosis A-related kinase 7.
Short name= NimA-related protein kinase 7