X-Ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells 3 (XRCC3) (AA 1-341) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-341
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This XRCC3 protein is labelled with His tag.
- MDLDRLDLNP RIVAAVKKAK LRSVKEVLHL SGPDLQRRTH LSSPDVQLLL RASASLLRGH GVCTALHLLR QEGPFPEQHQ RLSLGCPVLD ALLRGGLPLD GITELAGRSS AGKTQLALQL CLAVQLPPRH GGLGAGAVYV CTEDAFPSRR LQQLIAQQQR LRADVPGHVI SKIRFGHQIF IEHAADVDTL LQCVREKVPV LLARGMARLV VIDSVAAPFR CEFDGAALAL RAQRLLALGA ELRRLSCAFR SPVLCVNQVT EAVEEQDLVA GPPGMSPALG ITWANQLLVR LLADRQRPEE APLTPPGRTL RVVFAPHLPA SSCSYTIAAE GVRGMPGTAC S
- Bos taurus (Bovine)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
X-Ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells 3 (XRCC3) (AA 1-346) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade XRCC3 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBX-Ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells 3 (XRCC3) protein (His tag) Protein
XRCC3 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STDX-Ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells 3 (XRCC3) (AA 1-316), (full length) protein (His-SUMO Tag) Protein
XRCC3 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % SDS
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- CMM6, 4432412E01Rik, AI182522, AW537713, MGC69118, im:7142103, zgc:101608, si:dkey-11b8.1, xrcc3, XRCC3, X-ray repair cross complementing 3, X-ray repair complementing defective repair in Chinese hamster cells 3, X-ray repair complementing defective repair in Chinese hamster cells 3 L homeolog, XRCC3, Xrcc3, xrcc3.L, xrcc3
Recommended name: DNA repair protein XRCC3.
Alternative name(s): X-ray repair cross-complementing protein 3
- DNA Damage Repair