AKT Interacting Protein (AKTIP) (AA 1-293) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-293
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This AKTIP protein is labelled with His tag.
- MNPFWSMSAA SGRKRPEADE KTLSGELRTS PPRASAKKQL PSVPKNAVPV TKPASPAMSS QSTNGTHASY GPFYLEYSLL AEFTLVVKQK LPGVYVQPSY RSALMWFGVI FIRHGLYQDG VFKFTVYIPD NYPDGDCPRL VFDLPVFHPL VDPLSGELDV KRAFAKWRRN HNHIWQVLMY ARRVFYKIDT TSPLNPEAAV LYEKDIQLFK SKVVDSVKLC SSHLFDQPKI EDPYAIVFSP WNPAIHDEAR EKMLTQKKKP EDQHCKSMHV SGLSWVKPGS VQPFSKEEKT MPT
- Gallus gallus (Chicken)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
AKT Interacting Protein (AKTIP) (AA 1-292) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade AKTIP Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBAKT Interacting Protein (AKTIP) (AA 1-292) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade AKTIP Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBAKT Interacting Protein (AKTIP) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
AKTIP Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- FTS, fts, cb798, zgc:77699, aktip, fts-B, FT1, Fts, MGC133931, AL023020, Fif, Ft, Ft1, AKT interacting protein, akt interacting protein, AKT interacting protein S homeolog, thymoma viral proto-oncogene 1 interacting protein, AKTIP, aktip, aktip.S, Aktip
Recommended name: AKT-interacting protein.
Alternative name(s): Fused toes protein homolog