Interferon-Induced Transmembrane Protein 1 (IFITM1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This IFITM1 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human CD225 / IFITM1 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Interferon-Induced Transmembrane Protein 1 (IFITM1) (AA 1-106) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IFITM1 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInterferon-Induced Transmembrane Protein 1 (IFITM1) (AA 1-125) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IFITM1 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- 9-27, CD225, DSPA2a, IFI17, LEU13, 1110036C17Rik, Mil-2, Mil2, interferon induced transmembrane protein 1, interferon induced transmembrane protein 1 (9-27), Ifitm1, IFITM1
- Molecular Weight
- 13.8 kDa
- NCBI Accession