Ribonuclease, RNase A Family, K6 (RNASE6) protein (His tag) Protein
RNASE6 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2730992
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 4 to 8 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human RNASE6 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Endotoxin Level
- Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng/μg of protein (<1EU/μg).
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a 0.2 μM filtered solution of 20 mM TrisHCl,150 mM NaCl,1 mMDTT,10 % Glycerol, pH 7.5
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the ribonuclease A superfamily and functions in the urinary tract. The protein has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity against pathogenic bacteria.
- Molecular Weight
- NCBI Accession
You are here: