Stomatin (EPB72)-Like 2 (STOML2) protein (His tag) Protein
STOML2 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2732895
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This STOML2 protein is labelled with His tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human STOML2 (full length, N-term HIS tag) protein expressed in E. coli.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the N-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris, pH 8.0, 150 mM NaCl, 10 % glycerol, 1 % Sarkosyl. Store at -80C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Stable for at least 3 months from receipt of products under proper storage and handling conditions.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- Molecular Weight
- NCBI Accession
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome, The Global Phosphorylation Landscape of SARS-CoV-2 Infection
You are here: