WW Domain Containing E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 2 (WWP2) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 2
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This WWP2 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human WWP2 (transcript variant 2) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
WW Domain Containing E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 2 (WWP2) (AA 1-870) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade WWP2 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBWW Domain Containing E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 2 (WWP2) (AA 1-870) protein (GST tag,His tag) Protein
WWP2 Origin: Human Host: Baculovirus infected Insect Cells Recombinant > 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE SDSWW Domain Containing E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 2 (WWP2) (Transcript Variant 3) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
WWP2 Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STDWW Domain Containing E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 2 (WWP2) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
WWP2 Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- aip2, wwp2-like, id:ibd1121, wu:fo87e10, zgc:154036, AIP2, WWp2-like, 1300010O06Rik, AA690238, AW554328, WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 2, WWP2, wwp2, Wwp2
- This gene encodes a member of the Nedd4 family of E3 ligases, which play an important role in protein ubiquitination. The encoded protein contains four WW domains and may play a role in multiple processes including chondrogenesis and the regulation of oncogenic signaling pathways via interactions with Smad proteins and the tumor suppressor PTEN. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for this gene, and a pseudogene of this gene is located on the long arm of chromosome 10.
- Molecular Weight
- 50.9 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Negative Regulation of Transporter Activity