RASA3 Protein (AA 1-834) (His tag)
- Target See all RASA3 Proteins
- RASA3 (RAS P21 Protein Activator 3 (RASA3))
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-834
- Insect Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This RASA3 protein is labelled with His tag.
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB), Crystallization (Crys), SDS-PAGE (SDS)
MAVEDEGLRV FQSVKIKIGE AKNLPSYPGP SKMRDCYCTV NLDQEEVFRT KIVEKSLCPF YGEDFYCEIP RSFRHLSFYI FDRDVFRRDS IIGKVAIQKE DLQKYHNRDT WFQLQHVDAD SEVQGKVHLE LRLSEVITDT GVVCHKLATR IVECQGLPIV NGQCDPYATV TLAGPFRSEA KKTKVKRKTN NPQFDEVFYF EVTRPCSYSK KSHFDFEEED VDKLEIRVDL WNASNLKFGD EFLGELRIPL KVLRQSSSYE AWYFLQPRDN GSKSLKPDDL GSLRLNVVYT EDHVFSSDYY SPLRDLLLKS ADVEPVSASA AHILGEVCRE KQEAAVPLVR LFLHYGRVVP FISAIASAEV KRTQDPNTIF RGNSLASKCI DETMKLAGMH YLHVTLKPAI EEICQSHKPC EIDPVKLKDG ENLENNMENL RQYVDRVFHA ITESGVSCPT VMCDIFFSLR EAAAKRFQDD PDVRYTAVSS FIFLRFFAPA ILSPNLFQLT PHHTDPQTSR TLTLISKTVQ TLGSLSKSKS ASFKESYMAT FYEFFNEQKY ADAVKNFLDL ISSSGRRDPK SVEQPIVLKE GFMIKRAQGR KRFGMKNFKK RWFRLTNHEF TYHKSKGDQP LYSIPIENIL AVEKLEEESF KMKNMFQVIQ PERALYIQAN NCVEAKDWID ILTKVSQCNQ KRLTVYHPSA YLSGHWLCCR APSDSAPGCS PCTGGLPANI QLDIDGDRET ERIYSLFNLY MSKLEKMQEA CGSKSVYDGP EQEEYSTFVI DDPQETYKTL KQVIAGVGAL EQEHAQYKRD KFKKTKYGSQ EHPIGDKSFQ NYIRQQSETS THSI
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human RASA3 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Crystallography grade
RAS P21 Protein Activator 3 (RASA3) (AA 1-834) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade RASA3 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. ELISA, WB, Crys, SDS
- Application Notes
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- For Research Use only
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C.
- Expiry Date
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- RASA3 (RAS P21 Protein Activator 3 (RASA3))
- Alternative Name
- RASA3 (RASA3 Products)
- rasa3 Protein, MGC82492 Protein, RASA3 Protein, gapiii Protein, gap1ip4bp Protein, LOC100222817 Protein, GAP1IP4BP Protein, GAPIII Protein, AI326412 Protein, C86362 Protein, E130011G04 Protein, scat Protein, R-ras gap Protein, RAS p21 protein activator 3 L homeolog Protein, RAS p21 protein activator 3 Protein, ras GTPase-activating protein 3 Protein, rasa3.L Protein, RASA3 Protein, rasa3 Protein, LOC100433573 Protein, Rasa3 Protein
- Inhibitory regulator of the Ras-cyclic AMP pathway. Binds inositol tetrakisphosphate (IP4) with high affinity. Might be a specific IP4 receptor.
- Molecular Weight
- 96.7 kDa Including tag.