SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid (SARS-CoV-2 N) (AA 1-419) protein (His tag) Protein
SARS-CoV-2 N Origin: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) Source: HEK-293 Cells > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Catalog No. ABIN6952454
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-419
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid protein is labelled with His tag.
- 2019-nCoV (COVID-19) Nucleocapsid protein, His Tag (NUN-C5227) is expressed from human 293 cells (HEK293). It contains AA Met 1 - Ala 419 (Accession # YP_009724397.2). This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
- Application Notes
- The protein has a calculated MW of 47.3 kDa. The protein migrates as 60-65 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- For long term storage, the product should be stored at lyophilized state at -20°C or lower. This product is stable aftr storage at: -20°C to -70°C for 12 months in lyophilized state, -70°C for 3 months under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Protein Name
- nucleocapsid phosphoprotein, N
You are here: