antibodies-online Annual University Scholarship
antibodies-online’s mission is to support life science research. Therefore we have conceived our Independent Validation Initiative to help increase transparency in the research antibodies, ELISA kits and proteins market.
We are now helping young scientists and prospective scientists in the life sciences to focus on their studies instead of covering the costs for their education.
Each year we will be supporting two students in the USA with a $1000 stipend to pursue their dream and advance scientific discovery.
The scholarship is transferred to the winner’s bank account in order to help cover tuition fees.
- High school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students can apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, or graduate student at an accredited college or university for the upcoming fall or spring term respectively.
- Intended major in Life Sciences or related fields.
- Deadlines for application submission are July 20th and January 20th of the current year.
- Fill in the form below.
- Complete the application along with a 250 word abstract on why you have decided to enter the field of Life Science and how you plan to use your degree to further advance this field.
- Complete the application along with a 150 word abstract on what your favorite scientific discovery is and why.
Deadline to submit an application is July 20th and January 20th of the current year.
The winners are contacted and notified within 10 working days after the application deadline. We will send a check directly to the university listed in the winning applications. Most require a student ID for us to send a check, so we may ask later for this.
For more information about the antibodies-online Scholarship or any of our products please contact:
11 Dunwoody Park, Suite 145
Atlanta, GA 30338
Find additional information in our FAQs.