antibodies-online Annual University Scholarship
antibodies-online’s mission is to support life science research. Therefore we have conceived our Independent Validation Initiative to help increase transparency in the research antibodies, ELISA kits and proteins market.
We are now helping young scientists and prospective scientists in the life sciences to focus on their studies instead of covering the costs for their education.
Each year we will be supporting two students in the USA with a $1000 stipend to pursue their dream and advance scientific discovery.
- High school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students can apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, or graduate student at an accredited college or university for the upcoming fall or spring term respectively.
- Intended major in Life Sciences or related fields.
- Deadlines for application submission are July 20th and January 20th of the current year.
- Fill in the form below.
- Complete the application along with a 250 word abstract on why you have decided to enter the field of Life Science and how you plan to use your degree to further advance this field.
- Complete the application along with a 150 word abstract on what your favorite scientific discovery is and why.
Deadline to submit an application is July 20th and January 20th of the current year.
The winners are contacted and notified within 10 working days after the application deadline. After verification of your enrollment by student ID, the stipend will be awarded. Most require a student ID for us to send a check, so we may ask later for this.
Congratulations to our Recent Winners!
Congratulations to Danielle from Rutgers University!
Mapping of brain-neuron response to stimuli is a fascinating topic!
Congratulations to Martina from Grand Canyon University!
We wish you best of luck in your research on cyanobacterial species!
Congratulations to Michael from Arizona State University!
We are certain that your future discoveries transform the current knowledge frontier.
Congratulations to Lauren from Florida International University!
Dive into your studies on Marine Biology at Florida International University!
Congratulations to Megan from University of California, Los Angeles!
We look forward to support you biochemistry studies at the UCLA.
Congratulations to Erica from University of Phoenix!
We are convinced that you can participate in shaping the future of nutrition.
Congratulations to Anna from Northwest Nazarene University!
Best of luck to pursue your career in embryology. You are indeed cooler than Han Solo!
Congratulations to Hannah from Oklahoma Baptist University!
We wish you best of luck to unwind the complex connection of body and mind!
Congratulations to Madison from Rutgers University!
Brain development is a truly fascinating topic. We wish you best of luck in your studies and exploration of life sciences.
Congratulations to Anis from Temple University!
The power to encourage others is a huge gift. Go change some lives!
For more information about the antibodies-online Scholarship or any of our products please contact:
- antibodies-online Inc.
- 321 Jones Boulevard
- Limerick, PA 19464