- Target See all Hexokinase Antibodies
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- This Hexokinase antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reactivity against Hexokinase from other tissues and species may occur but have not been specifically determined.
- Anti-Hexokinase is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum as well as purified and partially purified Hexokinase [Yeast].
- Endotoxin Level
- Low Endotoxin : No
Anti-Hexokinase Antibody was produced by repeated immunizations with yeast hexokinase protein.
Immunogen Type: Native Protein
anti-Hexokinase (AA 1-917) antibody
Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 4D7 unconjugatedanti-Hexokinase antibody (HRP)
Reactivity: Saccharomyces cerevisiae ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal HRPanti-Hexokinase antibody
Reactivity: Saccharomyces cerevisiae IF, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Hexokinase antibody (Biotin)
Reactivity: Saccharomyces cerevisiae IF, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Biotinanti-Hexokinase antibody (Biotin)
Reactivity: Saccharomyces cerevisiae ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Biotinanti-Hexokinase antibody (Biotin)
Reactivity: Saccharomyces cerevisiae IF, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Biotin
- Application Notes
Anti-Hexokinase Antibody is suitable for western blotting, IHC and for ELISA. Researchers should determine optimal titers for applications that are not stated below.
ELISA Dilution: 1:565.000
Western Blot Dilution: 1:500 - 1:2.000
- For Research Use only
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Handling Advice
- Store the vial at -20°C or below after dilution. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at -20 °C or below prior to opening. This vial contains a relatively low volume of reagent (25 µL). To minimize loss of volume dilute 1:10 by adding 225 µL of the buffer stated above directly to the vial. Recap, mix thoroughly and briefly centrifuge to collect the volume at the bottom of the vial. Use this intermediate dilution when calculating final dilutions as recommended below.
- Expiry Date
- Expiration date is one (1) year from date of opening.
Phosphoregulation of Rad51/Rad52 by CDK1 functions as a molecular switch for cell cycle-specific activation of homologous recombination." in: Science advances, Vol. 6, Issue 6, pp. eaay2669, (2020) (PubMed).
: "A Comprehensive Membrane Interactome Mapping of Sho1p Reveals Fps1p as a Novel Key Player in the Regulation of the HOG Pathway in S. cerevisiae." in: Journal of molecular biology, Vol. 427, Issue 11, pp. 2088-103, (2015) (PubMed).
- Phosphoregulation of Rad51/Rad52 by CDK1 functions as a molecular switch for cell cycle-specific activation of homologous recombination." in: Science advances, Vol. 6, Issue 6, pp. eaay2669, (2020) (PubMed).
- Hexokinase Products
- CG32849 antibody, CG5443 antibody, Dmel\\CG32849 antibody, HK antibody, Hex antibody, anon-WO0140519.203 antibody, CG8094 antibody, CT22069 antibody, DM2 antibody, Dmel\\CG8094 antibody, Fk antibody, HEX antibody, HEX-3 antibody, HEX-C antibody, Hex-3 antibody, Hex-c antibody, HexC antibody, Hk antibody, CG3001 antibody, DM1 antibody, Dmel\\CG3001 antibody, HEX-A antibody, Hex-A:B antibody, HexA antibody, CG33102 antibody, CG54430 antibody, DHK-453 antibody, Dmel\\CG33102 antibody, HEX-t1 antibody, Dyak\\GE17799 antibody, GE17799 antibody, Hex-A antibody, dyak_GLEANR_19098 antibody, Dyak\\GE12255 antibody, GE12255 antibody, Hex-C antibody, dyak_GLEANR_12524 antibody, dsim_GLEANR_11078 antibody, DsimGD11104 antibody, GD11104 antibody, CG32849 gene product from transcript CG32849-RA antibody, Hexokinase C antibody, Hexokinase A antibody, CG33102 gene product from transcript CG33102-RA antibody, Phosphotransferase antibody, GE17799 gene product from transcript GE17799-RA antibody, GE12255 gene product from transcript GE12255-RA antibody, GD11104 gene product from transcript GD11104-RA antibody, hexokinase antibody, Hex-t2 antibody, Hex-C antibody, Hex-A antibody, Hex-t1 antibody, hxk-1 antibody, Dyak\Hex-A antibody, Dyak\Hex-C antibody, Dsim\Hex-C antibody, Smp_043030 antibody
- Anti-Hexokinase antibody detects hexokinase. Hexokinase is an enzyme that phosphorylates hexoses (six-carbon sugars), forming hexose phosphate. In most organisms, glucose is the most important substrate of hexokinases, and glucose-6-phosphate the most important product. Anti-Hexokinase Antibody is ideal for investigators involved in Cell Signaling, Neuroscience and Signal Transduction research. Synonyms: DKFZp686M1669 antibody, Hexokinase 2 antibody, Hexokinase 2 muscle antibody, Hexokinase type II antibody
- Gene ID