SERPINA12 antibody (serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A (Alpha-1 Antiproteinase, Antitrypsin), Member 12) Primary Antibody
SERPINA12 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal VP63
Catalog No. ABIN1169002
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 8 Business Days
- This SERPINA12 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes human vaspin. Detects a band of ~48 kDa by Western blot.
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Recombinant human vaspin.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.2μm-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- Without preservative
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short Term Storage: +4°C
Long Term Storage: -20°C
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Vaspin (SERPINA12 Antibody Abstract)
- Vaspin (Visceral adipose tissue-derived serpin, Serpin A12), a serine protease inhibitor (serpin), is an insulin-sensitizing adipocytokine that has been isolated from both visceral and subcutaneous white adipose tissue. Based on recent findings, vaspin is suggested to regulate immune responses and inflammation and was found to be correlated with various metabolic parameters. Vaspin may represent a novel biomarker for obesity and impaired insulin sensitivity and might serve as a new therapeutic target of metabolic syndrome.
You are here: