TGFB1 antibody (Transforming Growth Factor, beta 1) AA 101-200 (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all TGFB1 Antibodies
- AA 101-200
- Human, Mouse
- This TGFB1 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- The antibody targets the Latency-associated peptide (LAP), which is a cleavage product of the Transforming growth factor beta-1 proprotein (TGFB1)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TGF beta 1/LAP
anti-Transforming Growth Factor, beta 1 (TGFB1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
TGFB1 Reactivity: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Sheep IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Transforming Growth Factor, beta 1 (TGFB1) (AA 351-390) antibody Primary Antibody
TGFB1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Sheep ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TGFB1 (TGFB1 Products)
- CED, DPD1, LAP, TGFB, TGFbeta, TGF-beta, TGF-BETA-1, TGF-beta5, ced, dpd1, lap, tgf-beta, tgfb, tgfb5, tgfbeta, TGF-beta1, TGFbeta1, Tgfb, Tgfb-1, ai39657, tgfb1, wu:fb13a07, xx:ai39657, TGFB1, csd, cdb1, cdg2, csd1, csd2, csd3, ebmd, lcd1, bigh3, cdgg1, betaig-h3, TGFB4, transforming growth factor beta 1, transforming growth factor beta-1, transforming growth factor beta 1 L homeolog, transforming growth factor, beta 1, transforming growth factor, beta 1a, transforming growth factor beta induced L homeolog, TGFB1, Tgfb1, tgfb1.L, tgfb1a, tgfbi.L
Latency-associated peptide: Required to maintain the Transforming growth factor beta-1 (TGF-beta-1) chain in a latent state during storage in extracellular matrix. Associates non-covalently with TGF-beta-1 and regulates its activation via interaction with 'milieu molecules', such as LTBP1, LRRC32/GARP and LRRC33/NRROS, that control activation of TGF-beta-1. Interaction with LRRC33/NRROS regulates activation of TGF-beta-1 in macrophages and microglia (Probable). Interaction with LRRC32/GARP controls activation of TGF-beta-1 on the surface of activated regulatory T-cells (Tregs). Interaction with integrins (ITGAV:ITGB6 or ITGAV:ITGB8) results in distortion of the Latency-associated peptide chain and subsequent release of the active TGF-beta-1.
Subcellular location: Secreted, Extracellular matrix
Synonyms: Transforming growth factor beta-1 proprotein, CED, LAP, DPD1, TGFB, TGFbeta, TGF-beta-1, TGFB1
- Gene ID
- EGFR Signaling Pathway, Dopaminergic Neurogenesis, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Ribonucleoside Biosynthetic Process, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Protein targeting to Nucleus, Autophagy, Cancer Immune Checkpoints