ELL2 antibody (Elongation Factor, RNA Polymerase II, 2) AA 561-640 (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ELL2 Antibodies
- AA 561-640
- This ELL2 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ELL2
anti-Elongation Factor, RNA Polymerase II, 2 (ELL2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ELL2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Elongation Factor, RNA Polymerase II, 2 (ELL2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ELL2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ELL2 (ELL2 Products)
- cb244, fb78f03, sb:cb244, im:3814960, wu:fb78f03, xell2, MGC82755, ELL2, elongation factor for RNA polymerase II 2, elongation factor, RNA polymerase II, 2, elongation factor, RNA polymerase II 2 S homeolog, elongation factor, RNA polymerase II 2, elongation factor RNA polymerase II 2, ELL2, ell2, ell2.S, Ell2
Elongation factor that can increase the catalytic rate of RNA polymerase II transcription by suppressing transient pausing by the polymerase at multiple sites along the DNA.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: ELL related RNA polymerase II elongation factor, Ell2, ELL2_HUMAN, Elongation factor RNA polymerase II 2, RNA polymerase II elongation factor ELL2.
- Gene ID