UBR2 antibody (Ubiquitin Protein Ligase E3 Component N-Recognin 2) (Alexa Fluor 488) Primary Antibody
- Target See all UBR2 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This UBR2 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human UBR2
anti-Ubiquitin Protein Ligase E3 Component N-Recognin 2 (UBR2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
UBR2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- UBR2 (UBR2 Products)
- ba49a4.1, si:ch211-239i4.2, C6orf133, RP3-392M17.3, bA49A4.1, dJ242G1.1, dJ392M17.3, 9930021A08Rik, AI462103, AW540746, E130209G04Rik, mKIAA0349, ubiquitin protein ligase E3 component n-recognin 2, ubiquitin protein ligase E3 component n-recognin 2 S homeolog, UBR2, ubr2, ubr2.S, Ubr2
Ubiquitination is an important mechanism through which three classes of enzymes act in concert to target short-lived or abnormal proteins for destruction. The three classes of enzymes involved in ubiquitination are the ubiquitin-activating enzymes (E1s), the ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (E2s) and the ubiquitin-protein ligases (E3s). Ubr2 (Ubiquitin-protein ligase E3-alpha-2), also known as N-recognin-2, is a 1755 amino acid protein that contains one UBR-type zinc finger and one RING-type zinc finger. Participating in protein modification events within the N-end rule pathway, Ubr2 functions as an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that recognizes and binds proteins that contain destabilizing N-terminal residues, thereby leading to their ubiquitination and subsequent degradation. Mice lacking Ubr2 are infertile due to defects in male meiosis.
Synonyms: E3 ubiquitin protein ligase UBR2, N recognin 2, Ubiquitin ligase E3 alpha II, Ubiquitin protein ligase E3 alpha 2, Ubiquitin protein ligase E3 component n recognin 2, UBR 2, UBR2_HUMAN, N-recognin-2, Ubiquitin-protein ligase E3-alpha-2, Ubiquitin-protein ligase E3-alpha-II.
- Gene ID