GAD65 antibody (Glutamate Decarboxylase 2 (Pancreatic Islets and Brain, 65kDa)) (AA 3-96) Primary Antibody
GAD2 Reactivity: Mouse, Rat ICC, IP, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 26H1
Catalog No. ABIN1742417
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 6 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 3-96
- Mouse, Rat
- This GAD65 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for GAD 2 / GAD 65
- purified IgG. Azide was added before lyophilization.
- Purified recombinant mouse GAD 2 (aa 3-96).
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 : 1000 (AP staining)
ICC: 1 : 500
IHC: 1 : 200 up to 1 : 500
WB: This antibody is less sensitive than the rabbit antibody. ELISA: Suitable as capture antibody for sandwich-ELISA with ABIN1742419 as detector antibody (protocol for sandwich-ELISA).
- For Research Use only
- For reconstitution add 100 µL H2O to get a 1mg/ml solution of antibody in PBS. Then aliquot and store at -20 °C until use.
- Handling Advice
- Do not store diluted antibody solutions unless you add detergent or carrier proteins such as goat serum, BSA or others. IgG sticks to glass and plastic. Any IgG solution below 0.1 mg/mL protein will quickly adsorb and denature and thus loose activity! Repetitive freeze-thawing of dilute purified IgG is almost certain to lead to substantial losses.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Unlabeled antibodies are stable in this form without loss of quality at ambient temperatures for several weeks or even months. They can be stored at 4 °C for several years.
Pan, Marrs, Ryan: "Vesicular glutamate transporter 1 orchestrates recruitment of other synaptic vesicle cargo proteins during synaptic vesicle recycling." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 290, Issue 37, pp. 22593-601, 2015 (PubMed).
Liu, Bickford, Held, Nyitrai, Südhof, Kaeser: "The active zone protein family ELKS supports Ca2+ influx at nerve terminals of inhibitory hippocampal neurons." in: The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, Vol. 34, Issue 37, pp. 12289-303, 2014 (PubMed).
Coley, Ruffin, Moss, Hopfer, Boron: "Immunocytochemical identification of electroneutral Na⁺-coupled HCO₃⁻ transporters in freshly dissociated mouse medullary raphé neurons." in: Neuroscience, Vol. 246, pp. 451-67, 2013 (PubMed).
- Pan, Marrs, Ryan: "Vesicular glutamate transporter 1 orchestrates recruitment of other synaptic vesicle cargo proteins during synaptic vesicle recycling." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 290, Issue 37, pp. 22593-601, 2015 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- GAD 2 (GAD2 Antibody Abstract)
- GAD65, gad65, F12P19.12, F12P19_12, GLUTAMATE DECARBOXYLASE 2, glutamate decarboxylase 2, zgc:112198, 6330404F12Rik, GAD(65), Gad-2, glutamate decarboxylase 2, glutamate decarboxylase 1, glutamic acid decarboxylase 2, GAD2, PTRG_06148, LOC9324534, Gad2, GAD1, gad2
- Synonyms: GAD 65
You are here: