GAD65 antibody (Glutamate Decarboxylase 2 (Pancreatic Islets and Brain, 65kDa)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
GAD2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ICC, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2856885
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GAD65 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to GAD65 (glutamate decarboxylase 2 (pancreatic islets and brain, 65 kDa))
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human GAD65.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:1000-1:10000, IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000, ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7).
0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below.
Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GAD65 (GAD2 Antibody Abstract)
- Gene ID
You are here: