Leptin antibody (LEP) (AA 134-166) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Leptin (LEP)
- Binding Specificity
This Leptin antibody is conjugated to APC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This Leptin (LEP) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 134-166 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human Leptin (LEP).
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Leptin (LEP)
- Alternative Name
- Leptin (LEP Antibody Abstract)
- ob, obese, LEPD, OB, OBS, leptin, Lep, LEP, lep
Name/Gene ID: LEP
Synonyms: LEP, Leptin, LEPD, Obese protein, Obese, mouse, homolog of, Obesity factor, OBS, OB
- Gene ID
- JAK-STAT Signaling, AMPK Signaling, Hormone Transport, Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Hormone Activity, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Feeding Behaviour, Monocarboxylic Acid Catabolic Process