Lipid Phosphate Phosphatase-Related Protein Type 3 (LPPR3) (AA 316-344) antibody (HRP) Primary Antibody
LPPR3 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1910332
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 316-344
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This PRG2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 316-344 amino acids from the Central region of human PRG2.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the base form of this product. Alternate forms, such as conjugated, azide-free, or ready-to-use, have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LPPR3 (LPPR3 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: LPPR3
Synonyms: LPPR3, PAP-2-like protein 2, LPR3, PHP2, PRG-2
- Gene ID
You are here: