Lipid Phosphate Phosphatase-Related Protein Type 3 (LPPR3) antibody Primary Antibody
LPPR3 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4620343
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to Lipid Phosphate Phosphatase Related Protein 3.
- Affinity Purified
- Synthetic peptide derived from the LPPRP3 protein
- Application Notes
- Western Blot. Enzyme Immunoassay.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- Phosphate buffered saline with 0.08 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Ship on dry ice. Store (in aliquots) at -20 °C to -70 °C.
- Alternative Name
- LPPR3 / PRG2 (LPPR3 Antibody Abstract)
- Phospholipid-mediated signalling on neurons provokes diverse responses such as neurogenesis, pattern formation and neurite remodelling. A recently uncovered novel set of molecules in the mammalian brain, named plasticity-related genes (PRGs) mediate lipid phosphate phosphatase activity and provide evidence for their involvement in mechanisms of neuronal plasticity.Synonyms: Lipid phosphate phosphatase-related protein type 3, PAP-2-like protein 2, PHP2, Plasticity-related gene 2 protein
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: