Lipid Phosphate Phosphatase-Related Protein Type 3 (LPPR3) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
LPPR3 Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2783957
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- APGPKAAETA SSSSASSDSS QYRSPSDRDS ASIVTIDAHA PHHPVVHLSA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against LPPR3. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human LPPR3
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- LPPR3 (LPPR3 Antibody Abstract)
- The proteins in the lipid phosphate phosphatase (LPP) family, including PRG2, are integral membrane proteins that modulate bioactive lipid phosphates including phosphatidate, lysophosphatidate, and sphingosine-1-phosphate in the context of cell migration, neurite retraction, and mitogenesis.
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, STRN4, BAG6,
Protein Size: 326
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: