OR52L1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1) (AA 300-329) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This OR52L1 antibody is conjugated to APC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This OR52L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 300-329 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR52L1.
- Protein A purified
anti-Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1 (OR52L1) (AA 299-329), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
OR52L1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- OR52L1 (OR52L1 Antibody Abstract)
- OR11-50, olfactory receptor family 52 subfamily L member 1, OR52L1
Name/Gene ID: OR52L1
Synonyms: OR52L1, Olfactory receptor 52L1, Olfactory receptor OR11-50, OR11-50
- Gene ID