OR52L1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1) (AA 300-329) Primary Antibody
OR52L1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538716
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 300-329, C-Term
- This OR52L1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This OR52L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 300-329 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR52L1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- OR52L1 (OR52L1 Antibody Abstract)
- Olfactory receptors interact with odorant molecules in the nose, to initiate a neuronal response that triggers the perception of a smell. The olfactory receptor proteins are members of a large family of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCR) arising from single coding-exon genes. Olfactory receptors share a 7-transmembrane domain structure with many neurotransmitter and hormone receptors and are responsible for the recognition and G protein-mediated transduction of odorant signals. The olfactory receptor gene family is the largest in the genome. The nomenclature assigned to the olfactory receptor genes and proteins for this organism is independent of other organisms.
- Molecular Weight
- 36 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: