OR52L1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1) (AA 300-329) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
OR52L1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1920176
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 300-329
- This OR52L1 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This OR52L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 300-329 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR52L1.
- Protein A purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- OR52L1 (OR52L1 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: OR52L1
Synonyms: OR52L1, Olfactory receptor 52L1, Olfactory receptor OR11-50, OR11-50
- Gene ID
You are here: