GRIA2 antibody (Glutamate Receptor, Ionotropic, AMPA 2) (Ser880) Primary Antibody
GRIA2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN197559
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- This GRIA2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Glutamate receptor 2 (Precursor) antibody detects endogenous levels of total Glutamate receptor 2(Precursor) protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized non-phosphopeptide derived from human Glutamate receptor 2(Precursor) around the phosphorylation site of serine 880 (I-E- SP-V-K).
- Application Notes
- Western Blot: 1: 500approx. 1: 1000.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4 containing 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- Glutamate Receptor 2 / GLUR2 (GRIA2 Antibody Abstract)
- Glutamate receptors sensitive to AMPA (alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolpropionate) are ligand-activated cation channels that mediate the fast component of excitatory postsynaptic currents in neurons of the central nervous system. These channels are assembled from 4 related subunits, GLURA (GRIA1), GLURB (GRIA2), GLURC (GRIA3), GLURD (GRIA4), with the GLURB subunit rendering the channel almost impermeable to Ca(2+).Synonyms: AMPA-selective glutamate receptor 2, AMPA2, GRIA2, GluR-B, GluR-K2, Glutamate receptor ionotropic
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- PI3K-Akt Signaling
You are here: