Histone H2B Type 1-C/E/F/G/I (LOC100407767) antibody (FITC) Primary Antibody
LOC100407767 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1992616
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Caprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- Recombinant human Histone H2B type 1-C/E/F/G/I protein
- Application Notes
- Optimal working concentration should be determinde by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.03 % Proclin 300, 53 % Glycerol, 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClinTM: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Alternative Name
- Histone H2B type 1-C/E/F/G/I (LOC100407767 Antibody Abstract)
- H2B.1, H2B/l, H2BFL, dJ221C16.3, histone cluster 1 H2B family member c, HIST1H2BC
- Core component of nucleosome. Nucleosomes wrap and compact DNA into chromatin, limiting DNA accessibility to the cellular machineries which require DNA as a template. Histones thereby play a central role in transcription regulation, DNA repair, DNA replication and chromosomal stability. DNA accessibility is regulated via a complex set of post-translational modifications of histones, also called histone code, and nucleosome remodeling.Has broad antibacterial activity. May contribute to the formation of the functional antimicrobial barrier of the colonic epithelium, and to the bactericidal activity of amniotic fluid.
You are here: