SGOL2 antibody (Shugoshin-Like 2) (AA 391-419) Primary Antibody
- AA 391-419, Center, Internal Region
- This SGOL2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- SGOL2, ID (SGOL2, Shugoshin-like 2, Shugoshin-2, Tripin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- SGOL2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 391-419 amino acids from the Central region of human SGOL2.
anti-Shugoshin-Like 2 (SGOL2) (AA 391-419), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
SGOL2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment