ST6 (Alpha-N-Acetyl-Neuraminyl-2,3-beta-Galactosyl-1,3)-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 5 (ST6GALNAC5) (AA 110-138), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ST6GALNAC5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2367121
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 110-138
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ST6GALNAC5, CT (ST6GALNAC5, SIAT7E, Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase 5, GD1 alpha synthase, GalNAc alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase V, ST6GalNAc V, Sialyltransferase 7E)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ST6GALNAC5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 110-138 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ST6GALNAC5.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: