ST6 (Alpha-N-Acetyl-Neuraminyl-2,3-beta-Galactosyl-1,3)-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 5 (ST6GALNAC5) (AA 201-250) antibody Primary Antibody
ST6GALNAC5 Reactivity: Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN321714
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 201-250
- Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human ST6GALNAC5
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Dog, Rabbit (100%) Bovine, Horse, Guinea pig, Zebrafish (92%) Chicken (85%).
- Protein A purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa201-250 of human ST6GALNAC5 (Q9BVH7, NP_112227). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Rabbit, Opossum (100%), Elephant, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig, Zebra finch, Catfish, Zebrafish (92%), Turkey, Chicken, Platypus, Xenopus, Medaka, Pufferfish (85%), Orangutan (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1.25 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: