ST6 (Alpha-N-Acetyl-Neuraminyl-2,3-beta-Galactosyl-1,3)-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 5 (ST6GALNAC5) (AA 110-138) antibody Primary Antibody
ST6GALNAC5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2628775
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 110-138
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This ST6GALNAC5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 110-138 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ST6GALNAC5.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA (1:1000), WB (1:100 - 1:500)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- May be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- ST6GALNAC5 (ST6GALNAC5 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: ST6GALNAC5
Synonyms: ST6GALNAC5, GD1 alpha synthase, SIAT7-E, ST6GalNAc V, ST6GalNAcV, SIAT7E, Sialyltransferase 7E
- Gene ID
You are here: